The Classic Hip Hugger Holster is the most versatile option in our collection. Sophisticated, timeless, and in a class of its own, it's the premier choice of concealed carry enthusiasts. The Classic style Hip Hugger accommodates up to 4 compact firearms (Under 6.5" in total length) and 3 magazines. Compression holstering conceals your weapon discreetly, while keeping it within your reach. For all day comfort wear, your Hip Hugger Holster will be the first thing you put on in the morning and the last thing you take off at night. Check out our Sizing Guide to determine what size is right for you!
*SMALL sizes have less elastic to work with and can NOT accommodate a smart phone in the extra pockets.
- 5" high military-grade elastic holds guns firmly in place and comfortably trims hips.
- Double-edged with silicone non-slip Tacti-Grip to prevent slipping.
- Re-holstering Tabs for safe, easy, no-look weapon reholstering.
- 3-row metal Hook & Eye closure for a secure, adjustable fit.
- Accommodates up to 4 compact semi-automatics or revolvers and 3 magazines.
- Front holsters use strong rare earth magnets to hold gun in place while sitting and bending.
- Designed for right or left hand draw in both front and back holsters.
- Holster pocket positions gun to safely cover trigger guard.
- Holsters positions gun to avoid finger-on-trigger draw; front and back.
- Magazine pocket is lined for no-scratch storage and removal of magazine.
SHIPPING: Most orders are made/fulfilled within 48 hours of being ordered. We use USPS First Class (3-5 Business Days) unless otherwise specified.
***IMPORTANT SIZING HELP: Our sizes are based on your measurements in inches. Although we have assigned S, M, L and X-L divisions, they may not be your usual size. It is very important to take accurate measurements 5 Inches above the crease where your legs meet your torso. As we have already taken the stretch of the elastic into account, please do not over-tighten the measuring tape. The Holster is meant to fit snugly so that the weight of your firearm is supported and evenly distributed throughout the unit.